SM TOWN Fair in Malaysia Review.

7:56 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi. Actually, this is my first post for this year.  and it's already November.  :B

And the thing I would like to share is about SM Town Product  in Isetan, KLCC,  Malaysia.  Yeah, it's already one week. Who cares? Even SM Town official  fan page ( I repeat OFFICIAL) just post about it last friday. hahahaha.  I am not official so bla-bla. 


Just like others fan, I just went there to do window shopping. Even though I know it's gonna be a white lie. So, yeah. I first arrived at 11.00 am. With  my friend or 'madu' ( because we like the same bias), our focus is SMTown shop. 

It's actually on the second floor level. There are small corner for SM product . What actually happens is there are Korea fair at Isetan , KLCC. There are a lot more than SM product. You can actually  take your family here and shop. ( I learned that it's Japan fair a week before  but yeah, I'm  not shopaholic,so  I'm not really sure ) 


So I first arrived I saw this.  If you can see the crowd.  There are  a few floor for Korea Fair but this small corner have the largest crowd. hahahha.




Well most of  us not Korea fan, We are our idol group fan. Ask me about rookie. I don't know, When I met  M.I.K (Move In Key). I also blur.  but I do know they are somebody from Korea. hahahahaha.



SNSD merchandise (  Now, many of them  already out of stock )


EXO merchandise ( I believe there are more Exo merchandise  than the others idol.)

( TVXQ and SHINEE Merchandise, It's got more but too many people to take  pictures . hahahahha.) 

 Super Junior Merchandise

Super Junior and TVXQ merchandise

EXO and SNSD Poster ( Individual) 


TVXQ Merchandise (ops! Henry's fan)


I actually hear this a lot:
Fan: SM fair at Isetan really Setan ( devil) , it's so expensive!

I'm agreeing with them.It's still really expensive. and what's  more, they sold individual items.

 I do listen to some people say. : " shit! why there are no group item? I love the group , I can't choose  an individual item and yet, it's expensive " 

Well, I can't really complain too much. SM such a  Suck Money company but yeah, that's what business man does. Make money, suck money. We still do have a choice.Buy it or don't buy it.   But they know we will buy it. No matter how. Well, It's just our psychology said that: 

 "Buying idols item = Bring the idol's home"  hahahha.

 So, SM takes advantage of our mind condition. They really are good at that.     :) 

But what I disagree is  why they put so much different on each group item? F(X) got the least items to be sold while EXO got more Items?  TVXQ 's Poster is RM 64 while Super Junior's poster  is RM 46? is it based on popularity ? It's still not fair for me. Just saying. :/



Well, I got the opportunity to take photo with all the banner / poster.They are o.k with it. So, have fun. :)

Wearing 'T' Cap and   TVXQ shirt , Posing at Shinee Banner. 

Well. ' Why so serious?" hahahaha

"Hello, My name is Krisscaso. Oh yeah." . hahaha.


               Meet my bodyguard :  Mr. Jung YunHo.                                              


                                            We tried our best to fit in with changmin. This is mayra hahaha. Selfie .



                                         Hug Changmin, Touch Yunho hair. Seems like a triangle love.
  Hahahaha



Actually, I am their Teacher :B

O.k, Just a few days left. come here and ready to say goodbye to your pocket money. :)


My SMTown  Official  merchandise so far
TVXQ 's Catch me shirt and Light stick ( I bought from catch me Tour in Malaysia)
EXO 's fan ( with EXO Logo)
F(X)'s Fan ( Pink tape - sullie) 
SHINEE- ( Toiletries  cosmetic travel bag)
Super Junior's fan ( Henry trap) 
SNSD 's fan (  The Boys- Seo Hyun)